Instructions to Authors
1. Cotton Science publishes original papers, brief notes and review articles in all areas of cotton research, including bio-technology, classic and molecular genetics, growth and development, pathology and physiology, etc.
2. The article may be sent to the magazine house via email attachment.
3. Only English papers will be accepted for international authors.
4. The original papers should not exceed 20,000 words, including tables, figures and list of references.
5. At the top of the manuscript, the author(s), the address of the institute must be given, the full postal address, the email address (if available) of the first author (or corresponding author) must be given, too.
6. Research papers report on important original results in all areas of Cotton Science; Reviews summarize representative results and achievements in a particular topic or an area, comment on the current situation, and advise on chosen directions. The author's own opinion and related discussion is requested; Brief notes present short reports in a timely manner of the latest important results.
7. Authors should guarantee that their submitted manuscript has not been published before, and has not been submitted elsewhere for print or electronic publication consideration.
8. The article should be written in following parts (not limited): materials and methods, results and analyses, discussion, etc.
9. The article will be accept, or need to be revised, or rejected after peer-view.
10. The writing pattern should be as the article published (for example: http://journal.cricaas.com.cn/ch/cottonsci/2006/06/cs060611.pdf).